Friday 19 May 2023

393 xenoblade - hunting racti lexos at eryth sea for lexos beards

Dear Readers,

We went hunting for more Racti Lexos. We needed their beards this time.

We started on Hovering Isle 5. We had to drop to the island below in the water and lure it to the shore. It didn't have what we wanted.

Then we warped to Hovering Reef 9. We hunted it but no luck in drops there either.

Next was Soltnar Seal Island and we waited on luring the Lexos there until the creature was far away from the Kromars. We didn't want them getting stuck in. This time we got one of the drops.

Next was Sleeping Dragon Isle. It's a lot of fun jumping off the hovering islands into the sea! I nearly always enjoy it unless I don't know if I'm going the right way for something. I had to lure the Lexos here away from the huge turtle. I didn't want that thing anywhere near us. We lured the Lexos successfully and got the drop! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment