Tuesday 23 May 2023

397 xenoblade - alcamoth quests plan of action and research

Dear Readers,

I took another break from this game. Real life just sucks sometimes. Anyway I need to take another look at where I'm at and figure out the next step.

I was taking a beating from the Funeral Gozra. We'll have to leave and come back later, even though there are unopened chests around it.

This was an Eryth Sea mission and wasn't bound by time. Ok that's good. I can definitely come back to it later then.

I decided to look up online to see all the quests in Alcamoth. I'll be able to activate them if I know which NPC to speak to and when to speak to them and where I can find them. It will save a lot of time. I'll do this with earlier areas too, but Alcamoth has so many timed quests I'll look them up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment