Saturday 20 May 2023

394 xenoblade - fixing the turbines at the ether plant for jarack

Dear Readers,

We had nearly all the missions we had gathered so far complete! I was pretty happy with that! Now to look for more missions!

I wanted to go to the Ether Plant to speak with Jarack. I passed by so many times here to jump off towards the Hode Refuge without saying hello and now I wanted to speak with him. So we went there to speak with him as he had a quest for us.

He said some Hodes attacked and damaged one of the turbines here. I said I was interested in helping to fix it and being the machine whizz I was fascinated by the technology.

He asked us to help him repair the wind turbine and then punish the Hode leader responsible for it. We said we'd do it for him!

We had one of the quests already finished by having the 3 pieces of Luxury Hode Wood.

Jarack appeared on the affinity chart as Handyman manager.

We told him about the wood we had and he asked us to slot them in by using the Turbine Access Panel. We did that as it was nearby and he was pleased. The machinery was working again.

All that was left to do was to teach the Hodes a lesson. He stared out towards the Hode Refuge below. Time to jump down there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment