Dear Readers,
From the last post I glided all the way southeast to the beach south of Samasa Plain, where I was attacked by Stalkoblins, Lizalfos, Stalizalfos and a big Chuchu! Whew! Lots to deal with! Mostly easy to deal with though, apart from the annoying Lizalfos that stayed in the water and spat at me. I had to shoot them with arrows.
After all that was done I was finally free to concentrate on the circle of stones I spotted on the beach. I used Stasis which revealed the missing stone on the other end of this tiny bit of beach. I completed the circle for another Korok seed.
After all that I took a nice rest under the rock that someone already used for a little campfire and shelter. Now that I think about it, maybe I could've shield surfed down that slope on the way here instead of gliding.
No comments:
Post a Comment