Sunday 19 March 2023

332 xenoblade - the caris nebulae keep exploding before i can defeat them

Dear Readers,

Now to hunt the Caris Nebulae for their Dust Element drops.

I found a few and fought them. I learned that they're difficult in a very stupid way. When their health goes down, they explode without dropping anything. It seems the only way to get them to drop something is if we defeat them without letting them have a chance to explode. The only thing I can think of is a chain attack.

We managed to get some chain attacks done alright and we got them to drop some stuff but it was an Element Chunk as opposed to the Dust Element. I looked this up and it seems the Dust Element has a much lower chance of dropping. I might have to think of another strategy.

Dang that Sand Burst II move they have. It stops me from getting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment