Tuesday 21 March 2023

334 xenoblade - switching to riki to steal dust elements

Dear Readers,

I was having trouble with the Caris Nebula in trying to obtain its drops, so I checked the Arts of other characters.

I noticed that Riki had an ability called "Yoink!" where he can steal stuff from enemies, so I switched to play as him and tried to use it on the Caris Nebulae.

I was almost guaranteed to get items even if they exploded! That's all I wanted so I kept trying to steal stuff off of them. I eventually got the Dust Element at last! Woo!

I needed 2 Dust Elements so I continued this strategy until I got the two I needed. It took ages as they were a rare drop. I kept getting other drops, along with stuff that weren't even in the guide I was looking up.

As soon as I got the 2 Dust Elements I was outta there and back to Colony 6 to build the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment