Friday 24 March 2023

337 xenoblade - making my first trade ever

Dear Readers,

We went to Fronter Village in search of the Fossil Monkey. What a funny named item. Many items have funny names but it doesn't matter a bit since they're all the same thing. It's not like getting a bunch of bananas in Link's Awakening.

Trading is involved this time and I'm excited about doing this for the first time. I have to trade with either Berryjammy, Puko, or Rasha.

I tried Berryjammy. I looked her up as I didn't feel like sifting through all the Nopon on the Affinity Chart. It was a good thing I did too as I never met her before. Shes at the Contemplation Terrace between 9PM and 6AM. She came up as "Poor Miss Sweetness"

She had the Fossil Monkey, which I traded for an Element Chunk. I got the Equivalent Exchange achievement for my first trade! Woo! I wasn't even going to bother with this but I'm glad I have a strategy guide now.

No comments:

Post a Comment