Sunday 13 August 2023

479 xenoblade - the chamber in the tower

Dear Readers,

We brought the Magma Rock back to the frozen door of the tower and melted the ice with it. The door revealed. It was big and had High Entia writing on it. We looked at it for a while wondering how to open it when Dunban just walked up to it and it opened up automatically.

We went in to a smallish chamber. I got a feeling I knew this place but I couldn't recall everything. Alvis explained this was where the Monado was kept before it came to Colony 9. So all those years ago this was where I first encountered the Monado as a young boy.

The subject went on to visions of the future and the ability to change the future and how it all related to ether. Alvis said his family had the ability to see the future but there was always a ritual where family members must touch the Monado before they gained the ability of foresight. With my ability, I had the power to change the future as well.

I wondered if Zanza intended for all this in the conflict with the Mechons.

The next step was to go to Sword Valley. There was a heart-to-heart here for Dunban and Riki but it wasn't active yet. We spent the night here before heading off in the morning. As we were leaving, Dunban paused to think of something. Wonder what it was. Alvis is holding back on stuff and maybe he's concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment