Tuesday 27 December 2016

1 STREET FIGHTER II TURBO - VS BROTHER & NEPHEW

Dear Readers,

Over Christmas I played a bit of this game with my brother and my nephew.

We played with GameCube controllers as that's all I had at that point in time. My brother hadn't played in a long time but has memories of the arcade game from the 90s. He won most of the matches but I did win against him when I played as Blanka. He was pretty handy at using Ken.

At one point we were doing the bonus stage with the car and he forgot that you have to smash it to win. He still thought it was about fighting each other!

Speaking of Street Fighter, I looked at the point scoring mechanisms. I wonder if anyone ever played this game for points? It might be a fun thing to do since it does have a score table. But yeah, back then I was only interested in seeing what the characters' endings were like.

My nephew wanted to play a punching game where we punch each other. We tried various other games but he wanted to stick with this and Turtles In Time. I kept telling him to collect the pizza and other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment