Monday 24 October 2022

186 xenoblade - starting to fill in the collectopaedia

Dear Readers,

I took a bit of a break from the game again but I'm going to continue with something a little different.

I've been thinking of gem crafting, raising affinity levels, and generally getting rid of that excess material from my inventory. I'm tired of being told I'm over encumbered.

I spent forever looking for the gem crafting in the menus and finally found it under items.

Before I checked it I went into the collectopaedia. I then learned that I had to manually fill in the spaces! Even though I already had the item!

I went on to fill in the collectopaedia page 100% for Colony 9. Some of the descriptions were nice to read. There weren't any individual illustrations though. I got some random rewards for filling in categories and the page.

It was a simple task and I had already collected a crap ton of stuff from randomly wandering around picking up any old thing.

I'll continue filling in pages later. I'm going to take my time with this. This game just constantly feels overwhelming.

To be honest I've been absolutely dreading coming back to this game. The only thing I'm enjoying in it right now is the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment