Friday 21 October 2022

183 xenoblade - "sparkling pool" is not the same as "shining pond"

Dear Readers,

We decided to get the filtered water for Rasha for her nieceypon Cherri. We went to the Sparkling Pool... or at least we thought we could go there, but it turns out we hadn't discovered it yet and we were completely mixed up between the Sparkling Pool in Makna Forest and the Shining Pond in Satori Marsh. What a headache.

I didn't even know this until I warped back to Satori Marsh and found that out. I wandered around Makna Forest like a fool trying to find it too.

A shining pond is a type of sparkling pool so of course that's confusing. Everything's just loads of the same thing in this game. I got so bored and annoyed I turned the game off for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment