Saturday 10 June 2023

415 xenoblade - researching caul's teaching materials

Dear Readers,

I decided to to the "Teaching Materials" quest for Mir'leiz. I had to speak to Caul.

I looked up Caul and he's found north of the palace entrance during nighttime, so I made the warp and change to the clock.

We spoke to him and he needed 3 lots of Murky Eluca Water from Perna Elucas at Eryth Sea. This was for the teaching materials. I can't imagine what kind of teaching materials these were. It doesn't matter from the game's perspective though, since an item is an item, no matter how it's described.

I looked up the Perna Elucas to remind myself what they were. They're the crawly thingies on the beach. They're at Latael Shore, Hovering Reef 3 and 6 at all times. The drop seems kinda rare so I'll use Riki's Yoink! move again.

No comments:

Post a Comment