Monday 19 June 2023

424 xenoblade - unlocking "a young captain's challenge"

Dear Readers,

I looked up the quest list for Colony 9 and yes there's stuff I missed!

I decided to unlock the "Birthday Shoes" quest. I talked to Kantz and there was nothing unlocking. I then researched further and found there were prerequisite quests that became available later in the story. I wasn't ready for this one at all.

The good news is that Emmy Leater had a quest! She was talking about her upcoming test for lieutenant colonel. I got a vision where she lost to Kantz. I told her about it. Then she talked about preparing equipment. I then got a vision where she won! The difference was that Kantz was on the ground instead!

Kantz does seem pretty arrogant. I agreed to find a Nopon Claymore or a Carbo Shield for her.

Next quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment