Tuesday 13 June 2023

418 xenoblade - researching buono nebulae

Dear Readers,

As part of the "Brave Actions" quest I went to speak with Lecrough. I had to meet him by the stairs in the imperial palace during the day.

I warped there and he said he was ashamed they weren't able to defeat the monsters themselves. He said they were Buono Nebulae and there were a lot of them. He asked us to defeat some Bono Nebulae as well, which sounds kind of confusing and makes me feel like there's a typo somewhere.

On the quest log it said 2 Buono Nebulae so that's what I'll go for. I looked them both up and they are two distinct species. The weaker ones are LV 33-34 and the stronger ones are LV35. Nothing too bad. They're found at all times except during thunderstorms. They're found on Latael Shore, the shore north of the Ether Plant, Sleeping Dragon Isle, Hovering Reef 5, Secluded Island and Anu Shore. Lots of places. Ok then! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment