Sunday 11 June 2023

416 xenoblade - hunting perna elucas for murky water drops

Dear Readers,

We went hunting for Perna Elucas for their murky water drops. I played as Riki so I could increase our chances.

We fought lots of them and got lots of scratched jewels. That was the more common drop and steal.

At one point, during a thunderstorm on Hovering Reef 3, a Bulganon Nebula got tangled up in the fight and I had to order everyone to run! I even got a death vision and I wasn't even playing as Shulk! Interesting...

Some hodes got in the way too which made the battles a bit longer. Ah well.

Eventually we got all the drops we needed. Funnily enough, none of the steals were what we needed. Oh well. Still fun to play as Riki and I got some different dialogue between characters for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment