Tuesday 27 June 2023

432 xenoblade - checking out melia's villa, continuing with story

Dear Readers,

I decided to go with the story again. I want this game to end. Also, I don't think I'm going to miss out on anything else at this point.

Post 278 is when I decided to put the story on hold to do missions. Yikes.

So here we are, at Melia's place. The Mechon attacked and now we have joined up with her and are on our way to stop her father ending up like in one of my visions.

I had a look around Melia's villa first. Heart-to-heart spot not yet available and a big garden with water feature. The building was weird, like some big gazebo. Probably another part to it we can't access somehow.

We ran back to the hall which took a while and learned that the Mechon weren't attacking Alcamoth. Emergency wasn't happening here right now then.


No comments:

Post a Comment