Friday 9 June 2017

2 kirby triple deluxe - 252/256 keychains collected now!

Dear Readers,

I explored all of level 4 and 5 and found some more new and rare keychains. Some of them from level 6 too. Here are the ones I found since last time...

-Dark Matter from Kirby's Dream Land 2. It's got a big ol' sword and everything.
-Rainbow Drop from Kirby's Dream Land 2. I remember them being the secret items to find in each world.
-Captain Vul from Kirby Super Star. It's the bird crew member from Revenge Of Meta Knight! Finally I learn his name! It just shows him as a portrait because he's mostly present as a talking head. Love the dialogue in that game :)
-Nightmare Wizard from Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land. It's that big chin thing and he's got a long fingered point on this keychain. I don't remember seeing him make this specific pose.
-Dimension Mirror from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror. I think this is the central mirror that gets separated into shards right? I haven't played this game in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment