Friday 30 June 2017

14 super mario maker - 4-1 wall kicks will work by mop it up

Course ID: C77D-0000-0152-4521

Dear Readers,

Haven't played this in a long time! Just over a year I think... Lots to catch up on! Had to download an update that took 2 minutes to download and took another 2 to install.

Today I tried "4-1 Wall Kicks Will Work" by my friend Mop it up. Nice reference to Super Mario 64 in the name :)

I am not used to wall jumping in this game! Especially after playing Epic Dumpster Bear for so long, which had a lot of its own wall jumping.

This stage is all about the wall jumping and is arranged in a zig-zag like pattern which demands a lot of it. Lots of Piranha Plants to catch you out too. I died quite a few times so I was thankful for the power-ups to help take some of the damage!

That 10 coin block in the narrow space was clever thinking too, as you really need constant wall jumping to keep bashing it.

Managed to beat it in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment