Sunday 28 March 2021

37 bugs vs. tanks! - the terrible grey ant of the co-op missions

Dear Readers,

I'll try and go as far as I can with the CO-OP missions solo. Now for mission 1-2, CO-OP Practice 2.

Lieutenant Kremmel said the bug was even stronger this time and it was all about passing flags like a hot potato to survive.

Content-wise, it was the same as the last mission, but there were minion ants as well as the boss ant. There was also a countdown timer. I was trying to suss whether it was better to just survive the 10 minutes or to defeat everything.

I picked off the minion ants and wrestled with the boss ant by going in circles around the giant cigarette and shooting at it any chance I could. I defeated it on my second attempt, earning 418 points and a B rank.

New bug:

Grey Ant - This was the extremely difficult boss ant from these two CO-OP missions so far. It's faster, more aggressive, takes longer to defeat and it's got gross wings as well. The thing is, you don't think it's that bad at first because you've fought so many other ones in the main missions that are so much bigger but aren't as strong as this. Hellish creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment