Friday 4 November 2022

197 xenoblade - telethia defeated at last!

Dear Readers,

We finally beat the Telethia! The major change I made was having Melia and Riki in the party. I've had Melia there before, but I never had Riki there. If that made all the difference I'm not 100% sure how it did.

I tried other strategies like deflecting the aggro from myself and using backslash on its actual back. I'm not familiar with Riki or Melia's moves so one or both of them made a big difference.

When we defeated it, a dramatic cutscene played where everyone joined in to attack  it.

Afterwards, Melia thanked us and we patted each other on the back in congratulations. There was some weird explanation where it was being filled with energy and that's what done it in but I didn't fully grasp it at all. Who cares though! Time to move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment