Monday 21 November 2022

214 xenoblade - vol'aren and his kids cian and atael

Dear Readers,

We started exploring the ground floor of Alcamoth during the day. I feel like screaming.

A man named Vol'aren was minding his son and daughter. His son went missing. We agreed to help him find his son. He came up as "Treasures his children." His daughter Cian came up as "Adores anything cute". I always thought Cian was a boy's name. Ah well.

I got a vision when I collected a Stardrop. It was of Melia collecting all 5 for some lady. Later quest I suppose.

We then found the son, Atael. He came up as having "no sense of direction".

The dad thanked us. Then he said Cian went missing! We found her in some water nearby. The dad thanked us then too.

Vol'aren absolutely adored his kids and was missing his late wife dearly. It was very nice to hear him talk about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment