Friday 11 November 2022

204 xenoblade - the huge window prison

Dear Readers,

The prison we were in had a lovely view of the world around us. It also had a really long table and chairs. No one was standing up though. It was like being told to wait in a fancy hotel conference room.

I was able to speak with everyone individually. They were all puzzled. Well, it was mostly Reyn that was puzzled. Dunban said they were probably being cautious to keep us here for the time being.

The guards came and Alvis was with them. He was the one that was going to interrogate us. I told him our story and he explained that the Monado was the reason why we were kept here.

I had more questions for him but he said to be patient and I would find out what I wanted to know soon, whatever that meant.

He then ordered us to be set free to roam the city and to use this room to rest before heading away.

No comments:

Post a Comment