Tuesday 4 July 2023

439 xenoblade - choosing cherri to take over the pollen works

Dear Readers,

I found Gadada at the pollen works, but I had to make it daytime.

You know, I looked over the last post and I was frustrated. Even though the Nopon are cute and they have very funny names, I was still irritated. I should be laughing. I actually was laughing but that was in hindsight. While I was playing I wasn't laughing at all. No enjoyment from that secret club quest I can't activate properly.

Anyway I talked to Gadada and now I have to talk to Dobadoba again. After ages I found him at the pollen orb storehouse on whatever level. I talked to him and to Cherri and chose Cherri to be his successor. I don't care I don't care just get it over with.

Cherri is now taking over the pollen works. She wants to focus on the allergies thing which I think is kinda cool so I picked her. I don't know what'll happen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment