Sunday 30 July 2023

465 xenoblade - chatting with dunban about his sister

Dear Readers,

It was just me on my own in Alcamoth looking for Dunban now. I went back to speak to the others and they were supportive. Melia was curious about Fiora but didn't press on anything. Riki wanted to join me if I was going for food.

I chatted with the citizens of Alcamoth as I left the palace. They were grieving and coming to terms with the loss of their Emperor but they were hopeful for Melia.

Dunban wasn't too far outside the palace, standing in front of a railing. I went up to him and we had a chat about Fiora. He reflected on their lives, how he was a much older sibling than her and how they lost their father to a Mechon. He said he thought she should be with me as a couple, making me gently flustered. Shucks! Reyn was just as close a friend and a good person but his personality was very different.

This was like a heart-to-heart, but obligatory to the story!

We discussed how Fiora didn't recognise us. We wanted her back, even if she lost her memory she was still our Fiora. We joined up and went back to the group.

When we got together, a servant said Kallian wanted us. I was prompted to organise the party made up of me, Reyn and Dunban as a suggestion. I put Sharla back in instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment