Thursday 27 July 2023

462 xenoblade - fighting metal face with the power to defeat it

Dear Readers,

I got a new tutorial about the Monado. I could now fight Mechon with faces and Monado Arts could now be levelled up to level X or 10. I never really did this kind of thing... Maybe I should start.

Metal Face was LV 42 but we were stronger. We were well able to fight him and bring his health down with our usual attacks!

When this health got down to a point, a very dramatic cutscene played.

The female Mechon got between me and Metal Face, telling me to desist. She got in the way of my swinging and part of her got damaged.

Zanza encouraged me to swing to my heart's content. He and the female Mechon then exchanged words that didn't make sense right now. He said she existed outside the harmony or something? It wasn't clear at this moment.

We then looked at the female Mechon. There was a Homs inside! It was revealed to be Fiora! This was the moment that revealed she was still alive! We were all amazed!

She and Metal Face, along with the other Mechon, retreated, flying away with me calling out to her. She was saying some things that wasn't like her, but it was no doubt that it was her.

No comments:

Post a Comment