Thursday 6 July 2023

441 xenoblade - avenging rasha's sisterpon

Dear Readers,

I went to the sacred altar looking for Bana, but found Rasha with a quest. She wanted to speak to a grown up woman, so I spoke to her as Sharla.

She said she ran a business with her sister until they were attacked and the sister lost her life. I sympathised with her. The sister was Cherri's mother and since then, Rasha had been taking care of Cherri. Cherri blamed Rasha for the loss of her mother and Rasha felt bad, wishing it was her who was taken instead.

I told her she mustn't think like that, that time heals all wounds. I also understood what it was like to have such a big loss so I was able to relate. I had an idea and asked her what kind of monster it was that attacked them. She said the monster was probably still there today. I said we'd slay the Pillager Hode for them if it would help them in any way. She was glad we would do something like this for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment