Thursday 24 December 2015

10 Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash 3-1 Trouble in Paradise return, more snacks with Birdie

Dear readers,

Today I'm gonna talk about going back to 3-1 to meet Birdie.

The portal to Birdie's place appears on this stage on the map so I head back there. This is my second time playing this stage.

It's the opening stage to this world but I haven't blogged about it yet. It's a good introduction to the water hazards you'll often face in this world. There's one cool part as well where there's a close up of a jet ski in the background.

I find Birdie's portal once again and give her some snacks.

First, I give her the SakuSaku Panda from Japan. They're chocolate and white chocolate biscuits in the shape of a cute panda. I'd love to try these! Birdie imagines what life would be like as a panda.

Second, I give her the Fruitella from Holland. I'm familiar with these but haven't had them in a long time. Birdie tells another old boyfriend story where they dug up a fruit that tasted really bland. Sounds like they found a vegetable :)

Third, I give her the Giant Caplico Strawberry from Japan. I think I'd prefer a real ice-cream cone. Birdie says this would be a perfect alternative for her wedding as ice cream would melt too quickly in the Caribbean heat. It would be perfect if it didn't remind her of ice cream.

After this, Birdie stops asking for sweets again. I have to go back to the map now and find her portal again! Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment