Wednesday 30 December 2015

16 Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash 4-3 Twilight among the Trees, Meeting Krushelmeyer

Dear Readers,

Today I'm going to talk about my first visit to this level.

It's the woods at night! It's quite pretty! Lovely night sky too.

Just beyond the first door, I find a bonus room where I win the Pucho snack.

Further along, I find the portal to the toy that lives in this world. He's a French nutcracker named Krushelmeyer and he almost mistakes me for a walnut! His voice is a bit like Kermit the Frog's.

He asks me to bring him Hitschies. I happen to have some, so I give them to him. When I give him snacks, he dances around with hearts in his eyes and music from "The Nutcracker" starts playing. He talks about the time a dog tried to bite him, but he bit it instead.

Next, he asks me for High Eight Chocolate from Japan. Unfortunately, I don't have it yet so I have to say goodbye to him for now.

Later on in the level I find the Dots snack. There's another variety of those crawling enemies in this stage. They're made of indestructible metal so I have to avoid them.

Towards the end of the level it climbs higher upwards and I get a good look at the night sky above the trees. I reach the end of the level with 100% items and hit the silver saucer.

Back at the Chibi-House I look up the Hitschies from Germany. I haven't tried them before but they seem nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment