Friday 25 December 2015

11 Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash - Giving Birdie the last of her snacks

Dear Readers,

Happy Christmas!

Birdie appears in 3-4 again. This is my fourth time doing this level and it's the slow sub one. This time, Birdie's portal appears at the end.

First I give her the Charms Blow Pops from U.S.A. To me, they look just like normal lollipops. Birdie remembers a time when she was on a shelf next to some lollipops in an stand. She said it was like being near a forest.

Lastly, I give her the Napo from Germany. I talked about this one in a previous post.

Birdie thanks me for all the snacks by giving me the Birdie Outfit. I tried it on and Chibi-Robo not only wears the wedding dress and veil, but he takes on her skin complexion and blonde hair as well.

The 3DS battery was about to give in at this stage, so I had to charge it. I gotta hunt for more costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment