Friday 18 December 2015

4 Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash - 3-4 All Aboard the Chibi-Sub

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about this level with its slow moving submarine.

Before you go into the submarine, the music in this level has a gentle jazzy feel, like it takes place in some kind of lobby. When you jump in to the submarine and go underwater, the beats become a lot more pronounced and have an echo. The tempo is still very chilled out.

The submarine is quite slow! It's tough to get moving and tough to stop and change direction. You can only shoot your plug upwards but you can use it to grab torpedoes to fight enemies and break walls.

On finishing this level I only had 2 of the 3 Chibi-Tots so I'll have to do it again later! D'oh! The snack I found here is the BAKAUKE. I also hit the bronze saucer, so I changed many of the panels in the roulette wheel to 1. Bronze only gives you one spin, so I decided to play it safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment