Tuesday 29 December 2015

15 Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash 4-2 Storm the Castle, Chibi-Robo!

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about playing this level for the first time.

The level starts like the last one in the forest. There are fiery pillars here before reaching the castle. Before going in, there's a little cut scene where Chibi-Robo looks up at the castle. It looks a bit like a square bucket sand castle, perhaps withered with age.

Inside, I do some platforming along the walls, which shift perspective when I reach a corner. When you see the 100 sign, you can continue and loop back here when you've lengthened your plug.

The music here is like an indoor version of the marching tune outside. There's an instrument here as well that's often associated with royal castles but I don't know the name of it. I often hear it playing the night time tune in Dragon Quest games where you're in a castle.

I find the Chupa Chups snack here. Hooray! Another one I recognise! :)

Back outside after the 100 sign but higher up. There's a 200 sign here, so I guess it's time to explore around the outer perimeter to make the plug even longer. There are these giant metal rockets here you need to avoid and it makes for some fun platforming.

Along the way, I find the Fue Ramune Whistle Candy here.

After the 200 sign, I go back into the castle. Chibi-Robo looks around and for some weird reason, the interior looks less castle like and more futuristic. The aliens must've been doing something here...

The end of the level is soon after and I hit the gold saucer. Managed to get all items here too!


No comments:

Post a Comment