Wednesday 23 December 2015

9 Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash Redoing lost progress in The Caribbean

Dear Readers,

It's frustrating, but I have to give Birdie those snacks again. Why didn't I save!

So I head to 3-4 for the third time. Birdie's portal doesn't appear before the slow sub this time though, so I have to play through the whole thing in order to find her. Oh well, I had to do this anyway because I missed a hidden Chibi-Tot first time round. It's tucked away in a hidden wall to the right of where these spiky platforms take turns moving. Sneaky!

I eventually find Birdie's portal. Some of the sweets she asks for are different this time though.

First, I give her the Bakauke from Japan. I talked about this in the previous post.

Second, I give her the Sayaendo from Japan. Interesting how peas are sold as snacks! She talks about an old boyfriend of hers that has a twin brother. She had a lot of boyfriends!

Third, I give her the Ogontoh from Japan. I talked about this in the previous post.

After this, she tells me to come back later, even though I have more snacks for her. I've no choice but to finish the level and look for her again on the radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment