Tuesday 22 December 2015

8 Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash - Freely exploring The Caribbean, giving snacks to Birdie

Dear Readers,

On beating Old Ironhide, World 4: Europe opens up. It seems to be represented by lots of nice trees. This is true I suppose! :)

However, I'm going to head back to The Caribbean, so I can give Birdie more snacks.

She appears in 3-4, so I head back there. This is my second time visiting this level. It's the one with the slow submarine but luckily, the portal to Birdie's place appears before that. I head inside and talk to her. She says she's good at waiting but that doesn't mean she enjoys it. Still waiting for her groom!

When I give her snacks, she likes to toss and catch her own bouquet while talking about them.

First, I give her the Napo from Germany. These look nicely presented. She talks about visiting a German castle with an old boyfriend of hers.

Second, I give her the Bakauke from Japan. The description says it's banana shaped. Does it taste like banana too? She talks about one time she was hill-walking with her boyfriend. He got down on one knee and said to her "Will you carry me?". She wasn't too pleased with that! Funny story though :)

Third, I give her the Ogontoh from Japan. It's been around a long time! 92 years according to the description! It keeps the tradition of having only two ingredients. That's quite a nice thing! Interesting shape too. She remarks how it looks like a gemstone and that she'd give it to her husband to be.

Unfortunately, I switched off the game to let in some StreetPass Miis I met that day without saving, so I have to do all this again. D'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment