Friday 1 January 2016

18 Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash 4-5 The Bomball Ruins, lost all battery life!

Dear Readers,

Happy New Year!

Today, I'll talk about visiting this level for the first time and what it's like to lose all of Chibi-Robo's battery life.

It's daytime in the forest again! This time though, it's all about exploring ruins with sensitive bomb puzzles. I messed up on one too many bombs though and had to start from the beginning of the stage again. I didn't have to re-collect snacks, but I had to re-collect Chibi-Tots and coins.

The scenery is kind of interesting with some graves here and there in the ruins. Maybe whoever's buried here got into an accident with the bombs?

The snacks I find in this stage are the High Eight Chocolate, which looks nicely put together and the Kameda No Kakinotane, which looks like a nutty snack. I'll learn more about them later.

After the game over, I managed to collect all the items again  and finish the level by hitting the silver saucer.

No comments:

Post a Comment