Tuesday 19 January 2016

16 Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros - Path to Twinsy Tropics, clear bridge to Bowser's Castle

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about exploring the desert along the path to Twinsy Tropics and about running into Papercraft Kamek on the way to Bowser's Castle.

I equip some gear on my characters. I give Paper Mario the Thin Wear. Not sure what I'll do with the HP Gloves or the Mix Badge yet.

Next is the clear bridge to Bowser's Castle. We can bounce back up here or use a warp pipe. I decide to check out what Twinsy Tropics is like first though so we head there. Along the way I pass the Paper Spiny avoiding challenge. Still cannot avoid those Sandmarrghs for the life of me though.

I can't get to Twinsy Tropics because of some water in the way so I head towards Bowser's Castle instead.

Just then, Magikoopa and Paper Magikoopa show up with a giant Papercraft Kamek! They argue over whether it looks ugly or beautiful. They're about to attack when the Paper Toads come up behind us with a Papercraft Luigi! It's battle time!

I wonder if I should say Magikoopa or Kamek? it's Kamek for the papercraft anyway so I'll stick with that there. I guess I'll keep calling the two Magikoopa for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment