Wednesday 22 February 2017

13 epic dumpster bear - 1-7 first boss! king zing?

Dear Readers,

Now for the first boss in the game! It's a massive bee, just like the zing sting things from Donkey Kong Country! This level is titled "Big Bee Attacks!"

Some cool dramatic music with drums guitar riffing and piano here.

They gave me some bombs at the start and then away I went to face the boss. It was pretty massive... Bees and other bugs are something I don't miss from summer. I died a few times but it didn't have too difficult a pattern, just flew left and right and swooped now and again. I just stuck behind him a little bit and kept throwing bombs until his health went down to zero.

I kind of like this actually. The other approach with bosses like this is to wait for it to finish its pattern and then attack when it shows a shiny weak point or something. It was refreshing enough!

On defeating the massive bee, a cutscene plays out. I learn that the bee was brainwashed by corporate interests! The bee said to go north and avenge him so that's what I did. Icy Yukon ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment