Saturday 1 July 2017

15 super mario maker - 5-1 plug those leaks! by mop it up

Course ID: 04D3-0000-0158-3A0C

Dear Readers,

Today I'll try this Mario 3 style stage by my friend Mop it up.

This one was quite long and challenging! It all took place underground and in compartments separated by warp pipes.

Loads of hidden blocks and the title comes into play where you make a hidden block appear where enemies are constantly spawning, so it plugs them up so to speak. Many of the other hidden blocks form a bridge like in one level from the actual Mario 3 that was like a maze.

Good distribution of power ups and I really needed them for life insurance! There was one part with Spinies raining down that was insane and I had to keep kicking their shells to clear the path ahead before plugging them up!

I like some of the cool block pyramids too that turned into coins with the P Switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment