Saturday 10 December 2022

233 xenoblade - northern plaza, 1f alcamoth at night

Dear Readers,

Continuing the mingle in Alcamoth on 1F, northern plaza at night.

First thing I did here was map the central escalator by going down it and coming back up.

One of the guards at the door of the palace had a quest for us. He asked us to beat up some baddies, as it would take a lot of paperwork for them to get around to doing it themselves. We agreed to defeat 3 Chloro Laias, 5 Stella Eks, 1 Racti Lexos. I didn't record where he said they were. If I'm having trouble I'll look them up later.

Kaleka the Nopon was concerned about Vidian.

Three people gathered under the northern water feature. They spoke of the ones who lost their lives while out with Melia.

I'm hearing about a residential district too. Sounds like another huge place to explore for day and for night. Argh.

Caul came up as "Former imperial guard". I heard he was training people. He said morale was low and he was worried about it.

I rode the northern escalator as well just to fill it in on the map. That's the whole plaza area for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment