Saturday 17 December 2022

240 xenoblade - leaving alcamoth for eryth sea, updating affinities

Dear Readers,

We didn't see the kid that was sparring in Alcamoth.

He really did leave the city then. We also got a comment from Baroba who wasn't happy with Nelo getting drunk. Popipo was nearby and had a comment about Nelo's drinking as well. All of this updated the affinity chart.

There's lots more little updates to do for the affinity chart, but I wanted to go to Eryth Sea for now. Hopefully I can update them a little later. I was getting a little tired of going back and forth between characters at far ends of the city. Takes ages walking and warping.

I took a look at the map for Eryth Sea. There's a huge amount to fill in here too. Let's go I suppose. Will be back soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment