Sunday 3 September 2023

500 xenoblade - giving nopo'rikh the wrong perfume on purpose

Dear Readers,

There are two routes to the Ma'crish/Nopo'rikh situation. I chose the one where she continues to dote on him because I think it's cute. I don't know if she's enslaving him but I do think she's really fond of him.

I spoke to her and she said to get the Pure Perfume from an island at Makna Falls which would have the opposite effect of what he wanted. It was very easy to find and very near the warp point. We got it in no time at all.

We gave the pure perfume to Nopo'rikh and then headed back to Ma'crish. She was grateful we gave him the wrong perfume, saying she could now cuddle and snuggle with him forever and ever.

Nopo'rikh didn't seem to mind too much. He said she didn't mind if he didn't do his chores and doted on him anyway. That's nice at least! I think he'll come to appreciate her affection for him and I'm glad he's not a slave.

For this we got the Colony 6 Celeb achievement for getting a 3-star Affinity for the Colony 6 area. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment