Thursday 14 September 2023

511 xenoblade - a broken watch with sharla and me

Dear Readers,

The next available heart-to-heart was in the Ether Mine, again between Sharla and me. This was in the Mining Base landmark and it was called "A Broken Watch".

Sharla was looking for something and she found it, her pocket watch. As Shulk I had to pick what to say. I said it's a beautiful watch. Sharla said it was her father's who gave it to her before he died. We reckoned Otharon must've picked it up during the evacuation. Unfortunately it wasn't working right now.

I said I could fix it. She was super grateful and said it would mean so much to her. I said it was no problem as I was handy and everyone at Colony 9 kept bringing me things to fix!

I love watches myself! I can see how a particular one can be special to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment