Sunday 10 September 2023

507 xenoblade - overlooking the colony with reyn and sharla

Dear Readers,

I decided to do some heart-to-hearts. I was able to do the one titled "Overlooking the Colony with Reyn and Sharla.

It's the one on Agora Shore I wasn't able to do for ages but now I'm able to.

Sharla looked at Colony 9 and talked about how live was in Colony 6 before the attack. I was now choosing what to say as Reyn. I asked her if she wanted to go back there. She said she thought about it but she felt she had to fight for now.

I told her not to be so hard on herself. This led to some banter and with her telling Reyn she appreciated the way he made her laugh and smile. She teased him a bit as well when he said they were friends.

I looked it up and these were the right choices to make. Glad to have this heart to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment