Tuesday 12 September 2023

509 xenoblade - what visions may bring with sharla and me

Dear Readers,

Next heart-to-heart I was able to do was "What Visions May Bring" with Sharla and me as Shulk. This was the one next to Raguel Bridge - North landmark.

Sharla asked me what it was like to see the future. I said I found it hard to explain but I described it as being made to watch a dream. I asked her what she thought of my ability.

I then had to choose what to say for Sharla. I looked up what the right answers were. I had her say I wish I had it. Sharla said if only she could see what was going to happen to Colony 6 then maybe she could do something about it, maybe even save Gadolt. She admitted it couldn't be helped though but she was grateful that Juju was able to be helped with the power.

I had Sharla say that I could save someone's life. She said she felt stronger because of me. I was thankful for her kind words but I felt like I could be better with my powers. I wasn't able to save Fiora and sometimes my visions were hazy. She said not to be so hard on myself as I saved everyone loads of times with my abilities! I was thankful.

I looked up the dialogue and it looks like there's other dialogue if I chose other options with more opportunities for hearts, even if there was an initial loss of hearts. That extra dialogue seems nice too, like the stuff about what kind of girl Juju would pick for a relationship.

Oh well. I won't worry about that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment