Sunday 17 September 2023

514 xenoblade - geography lesson with dunban and me

Dear Readers,

I didn't notice this before but the next available heart-to-heart was between Shulk and Dunban on the Bionis' Leg at the Believer's Paradise. I didn't realise it before because it doesn't work unless the characters in question are in your party when you check it out. Anyway, we got there and did the scene.

I said to Dunban we'd never see a sight like this from Colony 9. This was the absolute wrong time to do this because it was misty and pouring rain hahaha!

Anyway, the scene continued. He agreed with me. I said I'd never get tired of looking out at this landscape and wondered when these rock formations dated from. He didn't sound too interested and I said it to him.

From this point I had to choose stuff to say for Dunban. I had him say of course he was interested. I told him he seemed to switch off whenever I talked about geeky stuff or anything about the latest fad. I asked him if he knew what the latest "superfood" was that everyone was talking about.

I'm pretty surprised this game has the word "superfood" in it as a topic of chat!

I had Dunban say that he knew. He brought up Chewy Radishes and said they were the latest healthy ingredient. He said he saw a queue of people lining up to buy them and that it was as long as the Bionis' Leg, which made me laugh!

I was surprised he knew the answer as I barely knew myself. He told me not everything could be learned from books or from researching in the lab. I said I'd keep it in mind.

I was expecting this to be about Dunban giving Shulk a pop quiz, but from the looks of things it's the other way round! 

No comments:

Post a Comment