Saturday 30 July 2016

2 CASTLEVANIA - LEVEL 2, STAGES 04-06

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about the next level. The "Stalker" theme plays here. At the right of the top of the first flight of stairs of stage 04 there's a breakable wall that makes a secret crown appear downstairs if you walk into it.

Upstairs I found a II double shot in the left corner of the top platform. The knights here aren't much trouble but they do take a few hits. The bats are annoying though and this is just the beginning!

Even worse are the Medusa heads that appear on stage 05. If you wait on that double block along this path for a moment, a secret treasure appears.

The Medusa heads get very bad when you go up the stairs. They knocked me down the hole several times and I got plenty of game overs here. Further to the right there's a hidden pork chop in the higher double block which I always needed when playing this level.

Because of the way Simon jumps, getting across those moving platforms can be an absolute nightmare. It's not too bad in this stage though.

In stage 06 there's another hidden pork chop in the top left block you descend. Next were these crushing spiked things that kill you in one hit. I got many game overs from these things. Some of them don't go all the way and that can be handy. I couldn't jump on top of them either. I tried.

Further on and up the stairs were more Medusa heads. Along this path there are several arches and if you wait under the fourth one you can make a secret money bag appear.

The main big Medusa head is the boss up ahead and I was able to take care of her handily with the holy water but the stopwatch can also be very handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment