Sunday 31 July 2016

3 CASTLEVANIA - LEVEL 3, STAGES 07-09

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about the next few stages on the third level. The "Wicked Child" theme plays here.

The hunchbacks appear here and they can be unbelievably troublesome. Like some annoying bugs that won't leave you alone. The pork chop in the second double block I always needed when trying this place. The bone throwing skeletons and birds are very annoying here too.

Upstairs there's a hidden money bag you can find by kneeling on the dead end block under the blocks you have to jump across.

Stage 08 was quite tricky with the Medusa heads and skeletons, especially when I was trying to climb the stairs. There's a spot somewhere above where you can kneel and another secret money bag appears. Near the end of this section the first of those twin dragon skeleton head fireball shooter thingies appears and they aren't too easy to deal with either further along.

Stage 09 I had a lot of trouble with. The birds and those twin heads made it tough enough with my timing and those skeletons I had to take things very slow with in order to jump across the gaps.

The twin mummies boss I had a lot of trouble with and got many game overs to them. The pork shop in the rightmost block I desperately needed every time I faced them. I eventually defeated them though and went to the next level, though I haven't developed a good strategy for facing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment