Tuesday 12 July 2016

39 FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS - HUNTING 7 STAR EIDOLONS FOR SUBQUESTS ONLINE WITH JOE

Dear Readers,

Joe misplaced his 3DS but not too badly and we still got a nice bit of exploring done!

At this stage, he was EL322 Machinist and I was EL132 Monk. He wanted to try this job out but settled on White Mage for most of our session.

Quest 1: "Hellfire on Ice"

Back to 7 star quests for a while. I wanted to fill subquest quotas too! Twice I tried to encase Ifrit but he hit me the first time and he was too far the second time and I couldn't do it anymore. Ah well. We defeated him anyway.

Quest 2: "Twisted Sister's Soirée"

Another 7 star quest for a subquest quota. You wouldn't expect to get KO'd from ground hazards in this game but this is what actually happened to me at one stage! Didn't heal in time. Again we defeated her.

Quest 3: "Golden King of Dragons"

The scarier looking Bahamut but at a lower 7 star level. Very quick to deal with this time! Lower level quests plus the Stargleamers I crafted at the end of our last session are really helping here.

After this we turned in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment