Friday 1 July 2016

37 FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS - ULTIMATE ABERRANT BAHAMUT ONLINE WITH JOE AND NOVA

Dear Readers,

At this stage Joe was EL315 Thief, Nova was EL178 Samurai and I was EL126 Monk.

Quest 1: "Gilgamesh Strikes Back"

Joe and I started with this. I still had the subquest quota to fill and I didn't get KO'd this time! Gilgamesh was about to escape before we defeated him. I never saw him escape before but Joe says he just goes to a different part of the map. Sounds like Master Stalfos from Link's Awakening.

Quest 2: "Sordid Soirée: The Ultimate Feast"

Joe brought his Black Chocobo along. Dryad wasn't too difficult but she did chew me up at one stage.

Quest 3: "The Struggle Against the Battle-God"

Nova joined us at this point. Our solid team back together again! Plus the Centaurion that Joe had along.

Quest 4: "Ultimate Weapon: The Judge's Citadel"

Joe had his Helldiver along. Alexander was more interesting than usual because he moved here and there.

Quest 5: "Gilgamesh Strikes Back"

After this I completed my subquest quota! I had to defeat Gilgamesh 5 times!

Quest 6: "Gold Glints the Road to Perdition"

I was looking for Omnipotent Razors, so we did this one against Bahamut. He was pretty tough! Kinda scary too in his ultimate form with the different colour pattern. His Megaflare move was insane. It pulled me in stronger than other times we faced him and I have no idea how I didn't get KO'd from it. He gave me a fair share of butt-kicking but I did manage to encase him in the end!

Also, I got both Omipotent Razors I needed!

Quest 7: "Eternal Firebird"

All I needed now was a Conflagrant Pennon. Along the way to the summit, we summoned 3 Flan Princesses. I think there should be a special bonus for getting all 3 of them on a route. Nova said there ought to be a giant Flan Princess. Not a bad idea. Kind of like the way Dragon Quest Slimes assemble into a King Slime.

We beat Phoenix but unfortunately I didn't get a Conflagrant Pennon. I may be able to make Stargleamers next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment