Wednesday 13 July 2016

6 ONE THOUSAND LIES - TO THE PICTURES WITH CLAIRE AND LUCE

Dear Readers,

I was hanging out with Ausse again and told him what I knew about Luce, or at least what I wasn't bound by secrecy to say anyway. There was another mysterious e-mail waiting for me on his phone. Afterwards I went to hang out with Claire again. Before I knew it we were on a date to go shopping at the mall.

This shopping centre has lovely music! It's reminiscent of something you'd find in a Sonic game if you can imagine Sonic going shopping or something. Claire runs around, being a manic pixie and tackles someone she thinks is a thief. We don't see it happening but I try to play it off like it was a public demonstration. After this we went to the cinema.

In here I was addled with nerves about being alone in the dark with a girl. After the movie, Claire ran up some forbidden staircase to the roof. When I joined her she got all philosophical and revealed herself to be the sender of the mysterious e-mails.

Later on I was hanging out with Luce again but this time in our secret hideout, writing and drawing. We talked about writing and drawing for quite some time before we went to the cinema.

Unlike the experience with Claire earlier, Luce just laughed and enjoyed herself, even though it was a horror movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment