Saturday 12 November 2016

17 MINECRAFT WII U EDITION - ANOTHER NETHER ADVENTURE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER WITH MOP IT UP

Dear Readers,

Mop it up as Birdo and I played another session where I focused even more on villagers. We also had another nether adventure.

Villagers just do their own thing and they can be difficult to keep track of. One evening a zombie killed our armourer. Sometimes they go into the pen instead of a house and get stuck for the night.

Mop it up later suggested exploring the fortress in the nether. I hadn't been there since the epic rescue, so I was nervous, but I said I'd try it out anyway.

I had a big big problem with Ghasts! they would kill me as soon as I entered the nether, so I had to be prepared for them. Eventually I made it down some stairs that Mop it up made.

We did loads of exploring and fought lots of blazes and other enemies. They're quite scary in this place. Eventually I came across an enderman and got killed by it. Luckily Mop it up had picked up most of my stuff. I didn't decide to respawn until my stuff was picked up.

After this I decided I had enough adventuring experience for now and returned to the village, where I could see amusing things like the butcher climbing trees.

I went back to the spawner to cure another villager. It's so much easier now that Mop it up had built the railway into the cave! I can just lure the zombie villagers into the cart to keep them still while curing.

I cured a leatherworker. Mop it up found a tiny mineshaft in the southeast corner of the world and explored it. That's about the most of it for our session.

No comments:

Post a Comment